Fire Awareness & Risk Assessment
Who should attend:
Anyone wanting further knowledge on fire, it’s causes and prevention techniques.
This course is designed to help staff identify and reduce the risks from fire in the workplace.
This course can be conducted on your own premises and can include a practical demonstration of fire safety equipment.
All candidates who participate to the required level will receive a certificate of attendance from Essential Training
• Fire awareness in the workplace
• What is fire?
• Triangle of fire and extinction
• Causes of fire
• Fire prevention measures
• Classes of fire
• The transmission of heat
• Fire extinguishers
• Different extinguishers and their usages
• Fire precautions (workplace) act 1997
• Assess the fire risk
• Detection and warning
• Safe means of escape
• Provision of fire equipment
• Fire equipment maintenance
• Basic safety signs - Sign colours and their usages
For more details on this course or any other training please call 01271 830338 or use our contact form to request a call