Who should attend?
Anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared cooked and handled.
This course will aid your understanding of the basic principles of food hygiene, to help you improve standards and prevent food poisoning.
Upon successful completion of course an Essential Training SW certificate of attendance will be issued.
• Food safety and hygiene hazards
• Temperature control
• Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
• Cooking, hot holding and reheating
• Food handling
• Principles of safe food storage
• Food premises and equipment
For more details on this course or any other training please call 01271 830338 or use our contact form to request a call