Personality Disorder & Paranoia
Who should attend:
Any healthcare professionals wanting to understand the myths commonly associated with personality disorder & Paranoia and to develop their skills in dealing with service users.
This course will provide you with a proper understanding of personality disorder & Paranoia and a clear and systematic sequence of steps to consistently deliver successful interventions. It will equip you with skills that are essential to working with personality disorder & Paranoia, many of which can be transferred to other areas of your professional and personal life.
All candidates who participate to the required level will receive a certificate of attendance from Essential Training
• Definition & Classifications of Personality Disorder
• Definition & Classifications of Paranoid Personality Disorder
• Legal, Clinical and Social Definitions
• Hare Psychopaths - The Hare Psychopathy Checklist
• Psychopaths in the Media
• Risk Assessment
• How to recognise Paranoia?
• Obtaining and analysing data
• Recognising triggers and consequences
• Generating insight in the person
• Raising their own observations
• Support paranoid personality disorder?
• Developing and implementing a maintenance plan
• Building and maintaining the relationship
• Problems associated with a personality disorder and resolution techniques
• Relation-fractures and repair methods
• Supporting environments -
For more details on this course or any other training please call 01271 830338 or use our contact form to request a call