Who should attend:
Any member of staff interested in effective team work skills.
This course aims to give participants understanding of the basis of teams, team roles and team dynamics, to learn development and motivation techniques and understand the leader’s role within effective team working.
The course consists of direct teaching, interactive workshop involving class room discussions & case studies and can be tailored to the level of responsibility in developing and motivating a team.
All candidates who participate to the required level will receive a certificate of attendance from Essential Training
• Understanding what we mean by team working (advantages & disadvantages)
• How a team develops
• Understanding development
• Challenges that this places on leaders.
• The importance of goal and objective setting for the team and individual
• Understanding and exploration of individual roles within a team
• Understanding leadership styles
• The role of leadership and delegation in building effective teams
For more details on this course or any other training please call 01271 830338 or use our contact form to request a call